Followers

Thursday, October 23, 2014

... time.

Hello :) today I want to share with you my card. I used this image: https://www.etsy.com/listing/203119179/instant-download-digital-digi-stamps?ref=shop_home_active_13
Here is my card:







I coloured it with Promarkers:
  • hair: sandtone,tan, cinamon
  • skin:blush,  pale pink, satin
  • clothes: forest green, lime green, pear green, meadow green
  • clock: yellow, tulip yellow
Dies used:
  • Cheery Lynn Designs - wings B359
  • Cheery Lynn Designs - gears set of 9 B340
  • CHeery Lynn Designs - clock B357
I also used:
  • Distress Ink - bungled sage
  • Distress Ink - tea dye
  • Distress Ink - vintage photo
  • Ayeda Mist 13 arts - pearl olive green
Thank you everyone for stopping by the blog today :) I hope you feel inspired to get crafty .
Hugs chanya13.

No comments: