Followers

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Valou - "Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

Hello everybody!

I come to present you a new winter's card !




I used some paper " blue Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper "Action". On edges, I added die-cuts two " Border - Snowflakes " that I realized with a dies " Noor! Design ".


I used a digistamps "Cute As A Button".

I colorized it with the following ink " Distress ":

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Brushed Corduroy" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Salty Ocean".
- Ink "Distress Picked Raspberry".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Ink "Distress Fayded Jeans".

Under the image, I stuck two "Tags" realized with a dies " Crafty Sentiment ". I decorated one of "Tag" with a piece of rope and a small bell.


For the decoration, I added the following flowers:

- Pink Rose (25 mm).
- White Rose (30 mm) (WOC).
- Blue carnation (WOC).
- White and lilac Rose (20 mm) (WOC).
- White bays(berries) (WOC).


Thank you for your passage here and every your adorable comments which please me always very!

Have a lovely day!

No comments: