Wednesday, February 11, 2015
FACEBOOK DT COORDINATOR CALL OUT!
Cute As A Button is recruiting, and currently looking for an Facebook DT Coordinator!
1. Do you currently have an active blog?
2. Do you have an active Facebook?
3. Do you love to be in charge and help administrate others
4. Are you organized and creative?
5. Do you love to create projects, working with digital images?
6. Do you love to create for the sake of creating and to help inspire others?
7. Can you take good clean/clear pictures of your work?
8. Can you meet a deadline?
9. Can you create up to 4 to 5 projects a month?
I am looking for DT Coordinator to join our Team, to help showcase my Cute As A Button Stamps images as much as possible and also assist our current DT Coordinator.
What do you need to do?
First of all, you must have a blog, Facebook and Pinterest account that you keep current.
Next, send me an email to serve as your DT Coordinator Application. It must include the following information:
1. Your name and location
2. Your blog address and Facebook page link;
3. How you would describe your style (we’re looking for all different styles);
4. Why you would like to work with Cute As A Button products?
5. Do you belong to any current DT Teams? If so which ones?
6. Four (4) different projects showcasing your talent, one project must use a Cute As A Button digi stamp.
7. Let us know what your experience is working on a design team and as a coordinator.
8. Any other relevant information you’d like to share.
1. Terms are for 5 months long (with an option to extend if mutually agreeable) and will start once you have been accepted onto the team.
2. You will coordinate all Facebook Contests and may be asked to handle special events, i.e. blog hops, blog challenges, etc.
3. Have a Facebook account (this is where our DT chats and where I post our files and sponsor images).
4. Have a personal blog to post about each new challenge/mid-challenge inspiration, and link back to the challenge.
5. Post you DT Badge on your blog's sidebar.
6. Comment on facebook challenges and contests.
7. Vote on Facebook top picks at the end of each challenge
8. Most importantly. Promote Cute As A Button images wherever you can! (Pinterest, Facebook, Magazines, Blogs, etc.)
This is an open call for now until all available spot is filled.
If you have any questions at all, please contact me by email - firstname.lastname@example.org
If any of you, our loyal readers, would like to advertise the DT Coordinator call for us on your own individual blog. We would sincerely appreciate the shout out.
This DT Call is open to everyone - international applicants welcome, no previous design team experience necessary. The call will stay open through March.
I look forward to reading your applications and seeing your beautiful creations and can't wait to add you to our team!
Cute As A Button