Followers

Saturday, August 1, 2020

Challenge #58 Winners

Hello Crafters! 
It's time to announce the Winners for Challenge #58.
We loved seeing all your wonderful creations and a BIG thank you for joining us. 
We hope you come back to play along for this months challenge.



- Spotlight Winner - 
Chosen by Francesca - #22 Tracy M
An entry using a Cute As A Button image
Wins 1 Image of choice from the shop and a Badge
Please contact Francesca with your choice of image at cuteas_a_button@yahoo.com
with Challenge #58 Spotlight Winner in the subject line.



Random Winner - #19 Kathy A.
Wins 2 Images of choice from the shop and a Badge
Please contact Francesca with your choice of images at cuteas_a_button@yahoo.com
with Challenge #58 Random Winner in the subject line.


- Top 3 Winners - 
Wins a Badge

#15 Carol Gill

#34 Tracy M

#9 Bernadet


- DT Favorites - 
Wins a Badge 

- Judy's DT Favorite - #32 Linda McEnery

- Dianne's DT Favorite - #13 Ans Gilbert

Victoria's DT Favorite #36 Kathy A.

- Nan's DT Favorite - #10 Astrid

Wendy's DT Favorite #29 Astrid

Saphron's DT Favorite - #31 Beata

Gale's DT Favorite - #22  Tracy M

- Sherry's  DT Favorite - #37 Renate


Congratulations to all of our Winners!
Please collect your badges and link them back to the online store 
https://cuteasabuttonstamps.com/
The prizes must be claimed within two weeks.

https://cuteasabuttonstamps.com/

...Come join us in the fun HERE...

8 comments:

KathyA. said...

Oh how fun... Yankee Doodle for the WIN!! I am thrilled and honored and now going shopping. Thanks Francesca... and Mr. Random! And thanks, Victoria for your DT pick of my boot card. Congrats to other winners. There were so many amazing cards this month!

TracyM #6773 said...

CONGRATULATIONS Everyone!
THANK YOU so much for including my cards, I look forward to choosing my prize and displaying the badges on my blog :)

Bernadet said...

What a big suprise you choose my card into your top 3!
Thank you so much.
Congrats to the other winners!

crafty-stamper said...

Thank you for choosing my card in your Top 3 and congrats to all the other ladies
Carol x

Koraliki Beaty said...

Thank You so much - really great news :*

Linda Mc Enery said...

Thanks so much to Judy for picking my card as your DT favourite! Congratulations to the other winners!

Crea Astrid said...

How nice that 2 of my creations have been chosen as DT's Favorite. Ladies congratulations.

Hugs, Astrid.

Renate said...

I may be a little late to react, but I am very happy that my card has been selected as one of your favorites.
I proudly put the badge on my blog.
Thank you.

-xiss- Renate.