Followers

Friday, January 9, 2015

A warm welcome to the New Design Team Members

A warm welcome to the New Design Team Members




I am so excited to introduce you to new DT members for our U.S. blog.  They are all so beautifully talented and I am so honored to have them on board and working alongside me.




So with no further adue, here are the Cute As A Button Stamps New Design Team Ladies for the term of February to June 2015. 


Sandra Schabel



My name is Sandra Schabel and I am 36 years old.  I have 3 wonderful kids. We live in North-Germany on the East Baltic Coast. I love to be creative. I´ve play with 1000 or more receipts/ingredients. And I can`t have enough.


Jacqui Robinson



My name is Jacqui Robinson and this year i'll be 50!!!  I have 3 grown up kids Ryan 30, Lee-anne 26, and Sarah-Jade 23 and a wonderful partner David who lets me craft my heart out all day in the kitchen.  I also have 1 grandson called TJ who is one year old & has stolen my heart.  Crafting is my life and i'm so looking forward to showing you my work.

Valentina Dalmonte


My name is Valentina I'm 33 years old and live in Faenza (Italy), wife for 7 years and mom to 5 of twins Alex and Mathias .... very very bright and who are the main protagonists of my work!

I have always been passionate about paper / scissors / glue .... then in 2012 when I discovered scrapbooking is Love .... and then from that moment my hours at night will be dedicated to this amazing world of colors, paper, stamps etc ...
During the day I work as a cashier in a supermarket, and I'm the mother, but at night I become scrapper!!!

I started making cards (which are always my passion), but I really love the mini album also where can I collect a lot of pictures.
This year I have also embarked on the project life and I hope to accomplish this wonderful project!

Tanya Johnson


I am 37 years old.  I live in Vermont with my childhood sweetheart Brian and our beautiful 7 year old daughter Abby.  I have been crafting for over 17 years and have seen myself grow over those years.  I enjoy all kinds of crafts and love working with my daughter and seeing her love blossom for it.  When I’m not crafting I work full time in Research & Development for a generic Pharamceutical company and I also love to read.



Give them a big welcome! and stop on by their blogs and give them a little bloggy love!

No comments: