Followers

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Challenge #3- Christmas/Winter


Challenge 3!






The theme for our Third  challenge is Christmas/Winter!!
Now for the details....

You can use any image. Also, please leave a link to the blog *post* featuring your challenge card:). This challenge is open until Tuesday, November 25 @ 12:00am PST. The randomly chosen winner will be posted Sunday with the new challenge:)!

So, the winner is random. Because it will be too hard to choose just one:). But-- the Dt girls and I will be choosing a *Top Three* also. Top three girls: you will receive a badge for your blogs only:) that announces your awesomeness:)!! Random winner, you will receive your choice of 2 digi's from the Cute As Button Etsy shop:)!!  

Now, for the Dt creations...Check 'em out-- they are wonderful!!:)


Valou

http://lafeerieduscrap.blogspot.com/

Agnieszka

http://cardmakinghobby.blogspot.com/

"Lady" Honym

http://chezscraplady.blogspot.fr/

Kelly

http://freeasabutterfly72.blogspot.com.au/

The winner of our second challenge is #8 - Nick! Congratulations!! Email me at cuteas_a_button@yahoo.com to talk about your digis!


And our Top Three...


#5 -  Carolyn
#11 - Chris
#6 - Artesania


Thank you to everyone who played along in our challenge!!  It was fun to look through the entries :).  And for the Top Three winners -- I've got a badge for you to display on your blogs!! Get your badge on top under the Button Badges tab and right click to save it to your desktop and back link to our challenge blog.  I also have a surprise for u! You also win 1 free digi. Please email me for your prize.  Thank you for playing along and hope you join us again.

So that's it!  Cannot wait to see the entries this time around! And before I sign-off, I wanted to wish everyone a happy, healthy, and
wonderful Thanksgiving!  You all are such a blessing -- I hope your holidays are bright and happy!!





12 comments:

Artesania said...

Thank you so much for chosen my card as a top 3 ,congrats for the other winner. Thank you so much for this nice challenge and the inspiration from the DT.
Hugs Gudrun

Grannymama said...

Also thank you for being chosen as one of the top 3 . Congratulations to other winners.

Hugs to all - Carolyn

Pam Sparks said...

I don't see an inlinkz link up!

Francesca Lopez said...

Thank you Pam. I am still learning the process. It's there now. Have a blessed day.

Francesca Lopez said...

Thank you for participating. Please email me to claim your prize of a free digi.

NickScrapShack said...

Thank you so much for fun and lovely challenges! You made my day finding out that I was the winner! Thank you so much and congratulations to top 3!
Nick

Francesca Lopez said...

Congratulations! Please contact me by email with your choice of digis. Also, the winner badges are on our blog so you can display on your blog. Have a blessed day!

Francesca Lopez said...

Please don't forget to email me your choice of a fre digi from our etsy shop

Unknown said...

Love the DT Creations!! Love the images used!! Fantastic!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

Wendy said...

your design team samples are so cute...thanks for the Christmas/Winter challenge!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for challenge!

aussie aNNie said...

If I realized I had purchased some of your images I would have used them in the challenge, but will do so next challenge.xxThe Journey is the Start