I come to present you a card realized with a quite new digistamp because it is about a digi of the new releases of this month!
I used some paper " Magnolia Ink ", "Sea Breeze" and some paper " pink Bazzil Cardstock ". Edges are worn out with "Old Distresser" and inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
En haut, j'ai collé un die-cut réalisé avec un dies "Joy!Craft" (bordure papillons).
At the top, I stuck a die-cut realized with a dies " Joy! Craft " (border butterflies).
I used a digistamps "Cute As A Button".
I colorized them with the following ink " Distress ":
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Fayded Jeans".
- Ink "Distress Picked Raspberry".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Ink "Distress Salty Ocean".
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen".
I cut the image. I inked it in the ink " Distress Walnut stain " then quite all around, I embossed with some powder " Frantage - Shabby Pink ". Finally, I stuck it on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".
I also added two die-cuts realized with some paper " white Bristol " and a dies " Dinamics ".
To the left, I stuck a die-cut realized with a dies "Marianne Designs". Then, I stuck the following flowers:
- Blue Rose (30 mm) (WOC).
- White and pink Rose (30 mm) (WOC).
- Pink Marguerite.
- Brown Rose (20 mm) (WOC).
- Lilidafts pink (WOC).
- White berries (WOC).
- Pink given lustre pin.
To the right, I added the following embellishments:
- White and pink Rose (30 mm) ( WOC).
- White and blue Rose (20 mm) ( WOC).
- Pink Lilidaft.
- Die-cuts "Leaves" realized with a dies "Lily Of The Valley".
- Knot realized with the ribbon " navy blue Organza " and decorated with one " pink Lilidaft " and of a charm young "Heart".
Thank you for your passage here and every your adorable comments which please me always very!
Have a lovely day!