Followers

Thursday, January 14, 2016

I Have Been Published! Praise God!

I'm so excited!  It was so hard to keep this quiet for so long but I can finally let the cat out of the bag! I have been published and made the front cover! I wanted to congratulate Lucy Patrick, for her feature in the latest issue (issue 48, January 2016) of Australian Papercraft Essentials magazine!!  She has created 7 beautiful cards with the Girly digis from Cute As A Button Stamps for her featured article. Last year the magazine approached Lucy Patrick to create 7 cards using Cute As A Button Designs. Praise God For His goodness!  The issue will be out on the 14th.  Lucy Patrick created seven beautiful cards for this issue using my images.  I will post more details when I receive them. Order yours while supplies last!


2 comments:

Shelley said...

WooHoo! So happy for you and Cute as a Button stamps!

Nancy said...

Yay! Congratulations to you! I can't wait to see what Lucy made! That's very exciting! :o)