Followers

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

NEW Faith Series - Buttons of Faith Bookmarks

Cute As A Button Stamps is known for its Christian - Faith Series line as that is why I started this venture over 2 years ago because there was a lack of Faith inspired images.  I have been working hard over the month long holiday break to offer more Faith products to go along with my Faith Series images. I'm excited to share my NEW Faith Series Button Bookmark/Journaling Tags.

Sadly there is another artist who started drawing faith images with scripture as I do. No doubt so she can claim I copied her and use her conniving and deceiving ways to deceive the crafting community and not only make more false allegations against me but take business away. She is calling them "Besties of Faith."



No comments: