Followers

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Drumroll please . . .

Drumroll, please. . . 


Hey, everyone! Happy Monday! I'm super excited to share with you the members of the very first Cute As A Button Stamps Design Team. Let me tell you, this was SUCH a terribly difficult decision!!! So many of you talented stampers applied, and it was so, so hard to choose. So, I want to thank each and every one of you who sent in an application. I decided to keep my DT small, at this time, since my little stamp line is still just starting out. So, without further ado, here are the first members of the first Button DT:




Valou Allard - Team Co-Leader












You'll be seeing projects from these ladies on the Button Blog starting in September. For now, please go check out their blogs and leave them some bloggy love. :) Thank you so much for stopping by today! 

xoxo

3 comments:

Ruthie Lopez said...

Congratulations! !!!

Francesca Lopez said...

Thank you. Hope all of you ladies from Latina Blog will join the group and the fun. Thank you for all of your help!!! Eres una gran bendicion.

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new DT, I've seen some of their work and are excellent !! Greetings to the Johana and again congratulate and wishing them the best in this beginning !!! Success for all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!