Followers

Friday, August 22, 2014

Here We GO!!

Hello, HelloHello!!

I'm glad you stopped by today to check out the new challenge blog!  It means a lot-- I'm so excited to start this fun, new community...a place where all you talented, crafty-coloring-stamping-cardmaking individuals can visit, be inspired, and hopefully meet new friends and find something to make your day a little brighter!




This is the first actual post related to the challenges, which makes me nervous because I am so new at this. I already introduced you to my First Time Ever(yikes!) Design Team. They are amazing and talented and I am so happy that they want to help me out in launching my digi stamps. (I am such a newbie, lol)  Come along for the ride, it's going to be fun.


I want to touch on two things today. The Challenge Rules and giving you some info on the digi's:).

The Button Challenges will be held monthly, on the first of each month (for now).  We will also have Facebook Group Contests/Challenges that will be going each 15th of the month as well.   



We have themes and sketches (thank you lovely girls!) to share soon...and fun prizes, too!  There will be posts throughout the week by myself and different DT members... spotlighting *your creations* on the third Friday of the month. Yes-- you have to wait til that Friday for that post, but it should be some good reading :)! The Challenge Rules are located under the Rules tab on the Navigation bar....Be sure to give look them over, just to familiarize 
yourself :). 

As far as the Cute As A Button Digi's being sold on Etsy....thank you!  xo !thank you, thank you, thank you! xo for all of your support, review and encouragement.


I'm so humbled and thrilled to create images for you to make beautiful! There are so many talented and amazing individuals buying the digis, and I literally browse through the images on the Cute As A Button Facebook Page astounded at the creativity! Wow! It is so fun to see the images colored so differently...so unique to each person's style and tastes. All of you are such an inspiration to me and others.  I just want to keep drawing and drawing!! I literally stay up til 4:00 and 5:00 a.m. coming up with new images. Thank you!

I will be putting out new stamp releases each month.  I have a list that was started last year wit tons of designs to put on paper and many in sketch form!


I'm almost done with my first official Challenge post.  I hope I am doing okay?!

I would love for you to introduce yourself - even if we are already friends! So that others can get to know you as well.  So please, tell us a little about yourself and spread the word about our new Challenge Blog and Facebook Page and group.  Thanks for stopping by...I'm looking so forward to seeing your creations and building wonderful friendships!

xo



2 comments:

M DelValle said...

Awesome!! I can't wait to be inspired!!

cebelica said...

Congrats on the new challenge blog. :D Your images are super cute and I can't wait to see what the DT will make with them. :)